Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) is the world's largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies. Our world headquarters is conveniently located in Denton Texas, just 5 minutes north of Lake Lewisville off of I35E.
We are currently searching for an Email Strategy Manager to join our growing Customer Engagement team! The position is responsible for managing email and SMS marketing strategy, planning, content development and execution for marketing initiatives.
- Develop and execute email and SMS marketing plans by targeting relevant messaging to each customer segment, maximizing ROI.
- Manage the execution of email and SMS campaign setup, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment for one-time marketing campaigns.
- Build the customer journey through timely, relevant and personalized triggered communications.
- Lead test and learn execution and analysis for email and SMS marketing.
- Track and socialize performance of email programs and leverage learnings to continue to evolve and optimize targeting and cross-sell/up-sell opportunities in appropriate channels.
- Continuously leverage email and SMS marketing best practices to optimize channel results.
- Work in close partnership with the Customer Analytics, digital and brand marketing teams.
- Bachelor s Degree required
- 5+ years business experience
- Minimum 5 years experience driving email and SMS marketing strategy
- Experience in multi-channel retail industry a plus
- Hands on ESP platform experience required, Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS required
- Experience with relational databases and SQL queries preferred
- Strong analytic and strategic thinking skills
- Demonstrated leadership, project management, & planning skills
- Prior managerial/supervisory experience a plus
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Skilled user of all Microsoft Office programs
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision. Life insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.