Full Time Administrative Assistant needed ! Experience with wheelchairs (repairs, setting them up, etc) is preferred. This position also would entail ordering supplies for the dept and keeping storage areas organized.
At HealthPro Heritage we hire people who share our vision, who work diligently and provide the kind of care that will help change patient's lives for the better. As an Associate, your dedication and commitment deserve respect and recognition. If you're looking for a career and straightforward and realistic 'care' expectations, maybe it's time to look at our company.
* Able to work on multiple computer programs, quick learner on use of multiple computer/ electronic medical record and documentation systems
* Experienced and proficient in all Microsoft Office programs (especially Outlook, Excel, and Word)
* Task oriented person, able to keep spreadsheets and other lists up to date
* Organized, able to multi task
* Answering phones, taking messages, good communicator
* Associates degree is preferred, but would consider someone who has experience in doing clerical work for a busy medical department
Experience/ Education Required Minimum of high school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent. Some experience preferred in the care and treatment of residents in a healthcare setting. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Recruiter : Email Address
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.