FirstLight Home Care of Northern Kentucky is a company built on the strength of its people. Our Caregivers love to work at FirstLight because we CARE ABOUT YOU!
We are currently seeking CNA s with a passion for excellence that will bring our clients exceptional care and compassion every day.
$400 signing bonus available to those who can do personal care and have flexible availability including weekends. Most openings are Mon-Fri between 5p-8a and Sat/Sun anytime.
* 1 Week Pay after 1st year of employment
* $1/hour bonus every pay period
* Pay for drive time and mileage if more than 1 shift per day
* Referral bonuses
* Paid training
Work Near Your Home!
We are currently hiring throughout Boone, Kenton and Campbell Counties of Northern Kentucky!
This includes Alexandria, Bellevue, Belleview Bottoms, Bromley, Burlington, Cold Spring, Covington, Crescent Springs, Crestview Hills, Dayton, Edgewood, Elsmere, Erlanger, Fairview, Florence, Ft. Mitchell, Ft. Thomas, Ft. Wright, Highland Heights, Kenton Hills, Kentonvale, Lakeside Park, Latonia, Latonia Lakes, Ludlow, Melbourne, Newport, Park Hills, Ross, Ryland Heights, Silver Grove, Southgate, Taylor Mills, Villa Hills, Wilder and Woodlawn.
* Providing grooming, dressing guidance, light housekeeping and assisting clients in the use of toilet facilities, including bed pans.
* Provide incidental transportation for client which may include visits to doctor appointments, friends, family members, or stores.
* May remind client of medications and assist clients with self-administration of medications.
* Record and report changes in the client s physical condition, behavior or appearance to supervisor or Case Coordinator.
* Assist clients in and out of bed, excluding the use of mechanical lifting equipment unless trained and documented as competent.
* Assist with prescribed exercises when the client and the aide have been instructed by the appropriate health professional.
* Documenting services delivered in accordance with FirstLight Home Care policies and procedures.
* Other duties as assigned