We are seeking a Full-Time Registered Nurse for 7pm - 7:30am shifts.
- The Nurse is responsible for the delivery of quality nursing care for all patients on the Child, Adolescent and Adult Units.
- In charge of the unit activities for each shift and supervises the Mental Health Techs
- Medication administration and patient education
- Collect and analyze data regarding the patient s physical, psychosocial, environmental, self-care, educational, and anticipated discharge planning needs
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Prefer one (1) year experience as a Registered Nurse.
- Prefer 1 year in psychiatric nursing.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Georgia.
- Work is physically and mentally demanding. Extensive walking, standing, and sitting. Must be able to lift or move over fifty (50) pounds.
Associated topics: hospice, intensive, nurse, psychatric, psychiatric, recovery, registered nurse, surgical, tcu, transitional