- Compass Group, North America
- $66,480.00 -90,950.00/year*
5251 Fieldston Rd
*Posted Date:* Jul 31, 2019
* We have an opening for a part-time *SUPERVISOR, DIETS-HRLY *position.
* *Location*: Methodist Home Nursing & Rehab - 4499 Manhattan College Parkway, Riverdale, NY 10471. /Note: online applications accepted _only_./
* *Schedule*: P/T Schedule: Weekends, 7am-7pm & Thursdays,11am-7pm. Possibility of additional hours available.
* *Requirement*: Previous food service experience is required.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Morrison Community Living, a member of Compass Group North America, is the nation's only company exclusively dedicated to providing food, nutrition and hospitality services to the senior living industry. Morrison has over 150 registered dietitians, 200 executive chefs, 400 hospitality associates and 7,000 professional food service team members. Actively committed to fostering ways to enjoy great-tasting, healthy food through socially responsible practices and superior customer service, the Atlanta-based company serves more than 450 senior living clients in 41 states, including some of the largest and most prominent senior living communities in the United States.
* Summary:* Responsible for the operation and implementation of the Nutrition Care Program based on established objectives, standards, policies and procedures, as well as local, state and federal regulations. Assists in the maintenance of sound inter-departmental relations and the integration of the dining service department with the facility plan of operations. Assists with the provision of nutrition care throughout the community.
* Essential Duties and Responsibilities:*
* Supervises subordinate staff to ensure quality food production and an enjoyable dining experience for residents, guests and staff.
* Assists dietitian with the administration of the Nutrition Care Program per Morrison Senior Dining standards, as well as state and federal guidelines; ensures ?inspection ready? status at all times.
* Administers safety, sanitation, security and maintenance programs as assigned.
* Facilitates excellent relations with clients and residents; establishes and maintains close working relationships with dining service supervisors, employees and other community departments.
* Performs dietary counseling as designated.
* Provides nutrition information to individual residents; participates in wellness activities as applicable in the community.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
*About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry*
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. /*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)./
Req ID: 305122
Associated topics: dairy, diet, dietician, exercise, food, icf mr, nutrition, nutritionist, sfs, swine
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...