- Acuity Lighting Group
- $58,390.00 -84,700.00/year*
118 Church St
Provides escalated Technical Support for all products in all channels. Understands the application of the stated customer issue/problem, provides solutions which encompass the full set of Acuity products/services. Creates preference for Acuity and links the customer to the appropriate Sales channel resource for business opportunities. Provides technical expertise in internal Regional Post Sales (RPS) in determining solutions for post sales issues. Identifies gaps. Collects information on product portfolio needs and solution opportunities, providing input to the appropriate Product Value Stream.
* Provides solutions to questions/issues from external customers such as, but not limited to agents, specifies, engineers, distributors, electrical contractors, end users with the objective of creating business opportunities and preference for Acuity. Initiates dialog that goes beyond the initial customer need to understand and recommend a broader lighting and control solution. Provides customer connection to appropriate sales channel interface for additional specification, quotation, ordering requirements.
* Proactively identifies gaps in content, presentation or media that customers interface with and provides solutions in conjunction with Product Support.
* Identify product portfolio needs and solution opportunities and provides input to the appropriate Product Value Stream.
* Provides expertise for internal Regional Post Sales (RPS) in determining solutions for post sales issues, interfacing with Product Support for assistance. May have the need to talk directly with the customer but transfers execution and closing of claim back to Regional Post Sales.
* Associate Degree or Technical Degree or equivalent
* 3+ years' experience
* Good interpersonal skills, strong problem solving, tenacity, forward-thinking, responsive.
* Experience interacting with customer especially via phone
* Lighting experience preferred
* Project Management
* Team Mindset
* Personal Leadership
* Systems Expertise
* Achieves Business Results
* Strategic Focus & Direction
* Technical Aptitude
* Sedentary Work
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact (770) ###-####.
Any unsolicited resumes sent to Acuity Brands from a third party, such as an Agency recruiter, including unsolicited resumes sent to an Acuity Brands mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Acuity Brands employees, or to Acuity Brands resume database will be considered Acuity Brands property. Acuity Brands will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Acuity Brands will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees. This includes any Agency that is an approved/engaged vendor, but does not have the appropriate approvals to be engaged on a search.
Associated topics: help desk, information technology support, network, pc, systems administrator, technical, technician, technician i, technician ii, technician iv
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...